Colouring-in is fun, relaxing and has a number of benefits!
So why is colouring-in so important? Colouring-in is proven to be beneficial in many ways for both children and adults, and is often considered an important part of a child’s development.
As well as proving to be relaxing and a fun recreational activity there are a number of other benefits:
- Improves concentration.
- Develops basic motor skills and coordination.
- Encourages creativity and allows children to express themselves!
- Educational, pages can be designed around various educational themes but can be presented in a way that is fun and engaging!
- Encourages interaction, often children will socialise with each other whilst colouring in.
- Therapeutic and calming, engages and occupies children.
So whatever your age, grab a keeko colouring sheet, a crayon and get colouring!