At Keeko Kids, we are committed to running our business in a responsible manner which minimises our impact on the environment.
This commitment is underlined in our Environmental Policy, as stated below, and regularly reviewed as an integral part of our business strategy.
Keeko Kids will continue to work towards the following objectives:
- Minimise and reduce waste by evaluating operations and where possible making them as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- To set and achieve environmental goals, and encourage all employees to contribute ideas for better environmental practices across the business.
- To use local labour, suppliers and contractors where possible, helping to reduce CO2 and support the local community.
- Distribution will be completed with minimal order deliveries, optimizing bulk deliveries where possible. Our contracted courier service have a dedicated environmental program and are certified to the ISO14001 (2004) Standard.
- To engage with our suppliers over their environmental performance and work with them to reduce the environmental impact of our products.
- To continue to monitor and record our energy usages to look for trends or patterns that will in turn help us to focus our efforts on reducing our carbon footprint.
To understand and responsibly manage all areas of environmental risk related to our manufacturing and operational processes.