From £5.85 (ex. VAT)£7.02 (inc. VAT)
Paraffin Wax has the ability to blend with a variety of wax based products and forms an essential ingredient in polish, cosmetic, candle and crayon manufacturing.
- Supplied in the form of high quality wax pellets making them easy to melt.
- This wax is from Kerax a UK based company that is major supplier to the food, candle and cosmetic industry.
- Perfect for easy mixing with other ingredients such as dyes and fragrances.
- In candle making, stearic acid or stearin can be added to help the candle burn and provide added strength.
- Perfect for melting with other ingredients to make your own wax colouring crayons. Use with moulds to make your own fun crayon shapes!
- Click to view product material safety data sheet (MSDS).